WHO WE ARE
Our organization is 100% volunteer and is made up of four main components: a Medical Team; an Administrative Team; a Prayer Team and Volunteers from hosting churches. All these components are integral parts of who we are and what we do...serving the unmet medical needs of our communities as Jesus would.
Take a closer look...
Statement of Faith
In Jesus Name Medical Ministry bases all of its activities on the following statements of faith:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. (II Timothy 3:15-17)
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in 3 persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19; Ephesians 4:4-6)
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory. (John 1:1-4; Matthew 1:23; Philippians 2:5-11; Hebrews 1:1-4 and 4:50; Acts 1:11; and 2:24; I Corinthians 15:3-4)
- We believe that, for the salvation of lost and sinful men, repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit and that Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation. (Titus 3:4-7; Luke 24:46-47; Ephesians 2:8-9; John 14:6; Acts 4: 12)
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a Godly life. (Galatians 5:16-18; Romans 8:9)
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment. (Revelation 20:11-15; I Corinthians 15:51-57)
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the Church. (Ephesians 1:22-23; I Corinthians 12:12-27)
- We believe that the ministry of evangelism is a responsibility of both the church and each Christian (Romans 10:9-15; Acts 1:8; Matthew 28:18-20; I Peter 3:15)
- We believe that God loves each and every person created and desires each and every person to come to know Him. We believe that God desires all men to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth. (I Timothy 2:4; John 3:16; I John 2:2; Titus 2:11-13; Mark 16:15; Luke 6:27; Romans 10:12; Philippians 1:13; II Timothy 2:21; Romans 10:10; John 1:7-8; John 1:9)
- We believe that marriage is between one man and one women and that any other civil union, religious or other type of union, where-in sexual intimacy is involved, is immoral and is wrong and is in opposition to God's will and should not be approved of or pursued. (Genesis 2:24; Hebrews 13:4; Mark 10:9; I Corinthians 6:9-10)
- We believe God recognizes human life as existing in the womb and that He is the creator and giver of such life. We believe that any mechanical, chemical or otherwise deliberate premature termination of such life is contrary to God's will and is not to be approved of or pursued except in the rare instance where the life of both the mother and the unborn embryo/fetus/child are in immediate life threatening danger in which instance it can right to save only one individual life. (Isaiah 44:2; Psalm 139:13-14; Luke 1:41-42, 44; Matthew 1:18)